?WHO ARE WE?
Poverty Free Saskatchewan (PFS) is a network of individuals, organizations, governments and businesses working toward poverty elimination. PFS recognizes there have been anti-poverty groups working hard for dedes in all regions of our province and we wish to support a province-wide movement.
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?สล็อต ฝาก 200 ได้ 500
PFS believes people living in poverty are key to all our work and should be involved in all our decision-making.
All regions of the province should be involved beuse everyone has valuable insights into their own unique situations – from northern First Nation communities to urban neighbourhoods and existing lol anti-poverty groups.
Poverty elimination will require involvement and commitment from governments, business, community organizations and individuals. PFS values and promotes respect for all perspectives in its poverty elimination mpaign.
WHAT DO WE KNOW RIGHT NOW? ??
Saskatchewan has experienced an unprecedented economic boom over the past dede. However, poverty still exists here and throughout nada. We know from the people we work with and from research that:
- Poverty still exists today and is a serious problem.
- Economic inequality is associated with many social and health problems
- Poverty costs us all. Eliminating poverty has many benefits and will save society money.
- Poverty is not just about money, it’s about being excluded from community life.
- Poverty n be eliminated. Other provinces and countries have reduced economic inequality through the development of antipoverty programs.